City of Arlington Department of Citizen Services

City of Arlington Department of Citizen Services

(817) 275-3351

101 W. Abram Street
Arlington, TX - 76010

The City of Arlington provides many services from utility bills to foreclosure.

Utility bill assistance Assistance to pay other utility bills such as electricity or natural gas can be obtained by calling 211.

Arlington residents who need assistance paying their water bills can ask for information about the Care and Share Program.

More information can be found by calling 817-459-6600.

Rental Assistance

  • The Family Self-Sufficiency Program assists eligible families in becoming economically self-sufficient members of the community.

The program provides the following services:

  • Educational assessment, academic remediation, and GED preparation.
  • Self-esteem and assertiveness training.
  • Vocational assessment.
  • Employment and job search training.
  • Reimbursement for job related expenses.
  • Budgeting skills training.
  • Gasoline allowance and minor car repair assistance (limited).

Rental ?
Heating ?
Water Bill ?
Cooking Fuel ?
Electricity ?

Photo Gallery

City of Arlington Department of Citizen Services

Post Comment