Outreach United Resource Center(303) 772-5529
303 Atwood St
Longmont, CO - 80501
Outreach United Resource Center, founded in 1986, grew out of the Longmont Ministerial Association.
Church leaders realized that those in need were turning to the churches for help that they were not always able to provide.
The churches agreed that uniting community resources would give better help to those who needed it, and also give the churches a consistent place to refer folks.
Out of this realization grew the outreach united resource center, inc. or their center.
OUR Center is truly a community-based agency.
While most of the churches in the St. Vrain Valley support OUR Center, it is not affiliated with any one church, or any other agency.
OUR Center works closely with many other agencies in the community to assist those in need, especially those in emergency situations.
- Culinary Arts Program
- Hospitality Care Support
- Network Personal Development
- Child Care / Family Forward
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM