Rhode Island Department of Human Services(401) 462-2121
600 New London Avenue
Cranston, RI - 02920
Rhode Island Department of Human Services are an organization of opportunity, working hand-in-hand with other resources in Rhode Island to offer a full continuum of services for families, adults, children, elders, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
* Families are strong, productive, healthy and independent
* Adults are healthy and reach their maximum potential
* Children are safe, healthy, ready to learn and reach their full potential
* Elders and individuals with disabilities receive a full continuum of services to enhance their quality of life
* Veterans are cared for and honored
Mission Statement: Through the compassionate delivery of critical safety net and other supportive services, we are committed to ensuring that individuals and families in RI have access to the supports they need to achieve their goals.